- The history of the Catholic faith in Orange County dates back to 1776 when Fray Junipero Serra founded the seventh of the California Missions at San Juan Capistrano. Growth and development continued in the county over the next 200 years.
- On June 18, 1976, His Holiness Pope Paul VI established the Diocese of Orange, encompassing 782 square mile along 42 miles of Southern California coastline.
- Today, over 30 years later, there are 56 diocesan parishes and over 290 Priests serving approximately 1.2 million Catholics in the county representing nearly 40% of the county’s population of 3,121,251.
- Visit the Diocese of Orange at www.RCBO.org.
- A faith-based senior living community responding to growing demand
- High-quality project in a safe and secure residential setting
- Endowment to sustain the project's quality and mission
- Utilize a resource which fulfills the mission of the Diocese